Kevin Howell is an entertaining and knowledgeable speaker that never fails to deliver. Years of real estate experience as an appraiser and a realtor, coupled together with an attitude to getting things done, Kevin is energetic on stage and he is empathetic towards realtors and other real estate professionals.
Well aware of how brutal it is to sit in an audience listening to an ‘expert’ ramble on, nearly putting their audience to sleep; Kevin makes sure to keep things informative and entertaining by keeping all of his presentations current and as interactive as possible with the attendees.
Training with a Slice of Humor
By the conclusion of his presentation, attendees truly have something of great value to take with them, and more importantly, to use in their everyday course of business and will hold themselves accountable to actually taking advantage of the investment they made in attending.
Acutely aware of the balance needed to keep people informed and interested at the same time, Kevin injects an informal approach to his sessions and injects a little humor when possible.
Potential Speaking Topics
- Appraisal Basics (What do appraisers do?)
- How do Appraisers Make figure out the Adjustments?
- FHA Appraisal Guidelines and the most common repair items
- How to Prepare For an Appraiser prior to the inspection
- Tips on Working With Appraisers
- Challenging a Poor Appraisal
- What You Can and Can’t Say To an Appraiser
- Appraisal Industry issues all Realtors should know
- Are all Appraisers the same?
- Local Market Trends from the Appraiser’s perspective
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Want Kevin at Your Event? Call Now!
If you’re interested in booking Kevin for a future training or speaking event, you can call his office manager at 949-566-8833 or email him @ Kevco1@aol.com and they will set up a time to speak with Kevin in regards to your particular request.
Listen below to a few of the many testimonials Kevin has received from his speaking engagements and Google+page at: